7 ways to stay safe during this pandemic.
Now that the country is slowly reopening you are probably wondering what you can do to keep yourself and your family safe. Here are several tips to follow:
- continue to practice social distancing, 6 feet from other people is optimal
- wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- don't touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth) to prevent contamination with the virus
- wear a mask that covers both your nose and mouth
- eat a healthy diet rich in vitamins and minerals (especially vitamin C and zinc)
- exercise or take frequent walks outdoors
- find ways to reduce stress like meditation
This pandemic will probably be with us for several months so we all need to do our part to keep ourselves and each other safe.